As a software designer you provide SW solutions that enables the the business to create products ,with the agreed quality, costs and timing, that meet our customer's needs. We support the product lifecycle by taking responsibility for the definition and execution of SW technology roadmaps that support the realization of the product roadmaps.
As a software designer you specify, design, develop, realize, integrate, and test (sub-)modules / tools, in cooperation with other disciplines and suppliers, within the limits of system specifications, costs, and project planning, to ensure the timely realization of (sub-) modules as part of competitive, achievable, and serviceable products.
-Perform Feasibility studies of future products to have technical feasible specifications of future products;
-Secure Product quality to develop products that meet specifications or have accepted deviations;
-Coordinate Product development so that product specifications, designs are created reviewed, approved and maintained and deliverable are developed;
-Define, plan, manage and coordinate assigned projects, execute and deliver within the project management guidelines;
-Advice, minimize development risks stemming from incomplete or insufficient knowledge;
-Communicate and create documentation about the product including relevant assumptions and restriction to all relevant parties;
-Make State-of-the-art Knowledge on areas relevant to the product available;
-Organize, coordinate, optimize, lead, coach, develop and appraise employees within the person's expertise / team;
-Integrate sub-systems into the system, execute configuration management, and provide support to projects.
- Bachelor or Master with an education in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent;
- Software Engineer with 5-10 years of experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming is preferred;
- C, C++, Python, Linux Experience;
- UML, OOP, Design Patterns;
- Clearcase, SVN, Git, Jenkins;
- ISTQB Certified (preferred);
- Agile, Scrum, V-Model;
- Matlab knowledge is an advantage;
- You can explain complex matters in various levels.